Bonaire Integra II Evaporative Cooling VSL75SERIESII
- 2 – 3 Bedroom Homes, 7 – 9 Outlets
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Australian Owned & Made
- Techdrive Motor Technology
- Maxicooler Extra Air Model
- Enviroseal Duct Shutter
- Range of Colours
Bonaire Integra II
Techdrive™ Motor Technology
The Bonaire Integra II evaporative cooling range is designed to cool your entire house. This premium evaporative air conditioner is quite and efficient and is Australia’s premium evaporative air conditioner. The Bonaire Integra II and the Bonaire Pinnacle share many of the same features such as the stylish cabinet design, 120mm CELdek filter pads and advanced Bonaire Hushwing fan, in addition the Bonaire Integra II comes with Bonaire PreCool and Pad Clean functionsT.
Evaporative cooling systems are the most cost effective and quietest way to cool your house. Your family will be kept cool during summer.
Features and Benefits
- It consists of an external cooling unit on the roof, which supplies cool air via ducts to all the rooms in your home.
- HushDrive™ Motor Technology.
This specifically developed motor is designed to run quietly. The motor windings are triple coated to ensure durability and longevity of the cooler operation.
- Bonaire Aquamiser®.
This will manage the water quality in your cooler by minimising water usage and will still retain the correct amount of water to guarantee efficient operation and limit potential damage from excessive calcium build up.
- Bonaire Maxicooler®. Able to cater for larger homes. The Bonaire Maxicooler extra air units have been developed to cool much larger homes.
- The Enviroseal® Duct Shutter.
This is used during the cooler months when your cooling is not in use. This fully automatic shutter fits into your duct and will keep the warm air in and drafts out.