Bonaire OPTIMA OHW73 6900173
7.3kW(C) / 8.0kW(H)
Optima split systems come in sleek, subtle designs that look cool and classy on any wall. The innovative design of Bonaire’s Optima Hi-Wall Split System allows super quiet operation and increased airflow for maximum comfort.
Benefits of Bonaire Optima Hi Wall Splits
- DC Inverter Compressor provides more comfortable indoor environment, higher performance in partial load and better heating performance in low ambient temperature than a fixed compressor.
- Strong cooling and heating with quality compressors and motors made by renowned manufacturers, guarantees you to get a cool experience in the quickest time.
- 3D Air sends air up, down and side-to-side to all corners of the room for improved comfort and energy savings. In heating mode, air is directed downward only.
- Auto restart means the unit is automatically returned to previous operating conditions after a power outage, for simplified operation.
- 3-Minute Protection delay before the compressor will restart helps avoid compressor damage and work time.
- Quiet operation enables the unit to operate at lowest noise levels so you can quietly enjoy a cooled-down living space, despite the sizzling heat outside.
- Turbo Mode provides fast and quicker cooling
- A-PAM Inverter technology is the upgrade of 180o sine wave. It adopts additional momental control to decrease vibration and contributes to greater energy saving.
- Self Diagnosis clearly displayed failure codes allow for quicker troubleshooting and easier maintenance.
- 24-Hour Timer The convenience of a 24h/12h timing on/off function.
- LED display The LED display is designed to be user friendly.
- High efﬁcient internal thread copper pipe tubing lets more refrigeration pass through, improving heat exchange by 30-50% compared to traditional copper tubing. It also helps lower power consumption for the same rate of output.