Stratco Outback® Curved Patio
Show your contemporary flair with the Outback Curved Patio and add a sense of sophistication and style to your home. The curved roof can have a span of up to 6.6 metres wide in both Multispan and Clearspan designs and features a contemporary charm.
The Outback Curved Roof like most Outback products is available as a freestanding unit or attached to the home. Combine it with flat roof or pergola sections to create an attractive system with the elegant curved roof transforming into a central feature for your outdoor lifestyle.
THE OUTBACK ADVANTAGE:
- Visit a store for a consultation or have a Stratco patio expert come to you
- Each construction kit is manufactured for your individual needs
- Available with a great selection of on-trend features that can be included from the Outback® Evolution range
- Invest in market leading designs and innovative aesthetics
- Large spans provide a clear, uncluttered appearance
- Achieve a tidy and clean appearance with hidden fixings and enclosed framework
- Tested and certified by Stratco and Independent Engineers for peace of mind
- Available as a DIY installation package or have it installed by an Authorised Outback Dealer
GENUINE PEACE OF MIND
Know that your investment in a durable Stratco Outback is secure with the protection of a 15 year structural warranty as well as a one year installation warranty when installed by Mannix. All products in the Stratco Outback range have been stringently engineered and assessed to comply with all relevant Australian Standards. All major components are made from strong high tensile steel, while the fixings and brackets are galvanised for a long usable life and to protect from harsh Australian conditions.
SUPPLY & INSTALLATION’ IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Looking for a no fuss no muss installation? We can visit your home and custom design, supply and install your patio for you!
- Mannix is an Authorised Outback Dealer that can do it all
- Receive a free, no commitment in-home consultation with one of our industry experts that can answer any of your questions
- Our professionals are fully licensed and insured
- Efficient, friendly service
DO-IT-YOURSELF’ IN-STORE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Looking for the perfect D.I.Y patio project instead? Come for an in-store consultation to see one of our experts that can tailor exactly what you’re looking for.
MULTISPAN FOR ROOFING MATERIAL CHOICE
If you’re interested in achieving a very specific colour of level of light in your outdoor living area, The Outback Multispan Curved Roof features purlins that are placed over the rafters in the roof. This provides support for your choice of cladding from smooth Outback Deck, light and airy poly-carbonate or classic corrugated steel.
CLEARSPAN FOR UNCLUTTERED CLEAN LINES
The Outback Clearspan Curved Roof minimises beams and rafters by using remarkably strong Outback Deck. This leaves the roof area clean and uncluttered with a ceiling-like appearance from beneath. Rooflites are available to brighten your lifestyle space underneath. With the incredibly strong Outback Deck roofing material minimising use of beams and rafters, The Outback Clearspan Curved Roof provides a clean and uncluttered roof area, giving a ceiling-like appearance. Plus, with Outback Rooflite™ you can supply filtered light to the underside.