Stratco Outback® Pergola
Create shade and enjoy the weather being protected from the elements with the Outback Pergola. Improve the appearance of your home by creating an inviting open-air setting with the Outback Pergola. The Outback Pergola is perfect for providing an attractive shaded area for both you and some of your more delicate plants. Like most of the products in the Outback range the Outback Pergola is available both freestanding or attached to the home and offers spans of up to an impressive 8 metres. The beams can be left open or fitted with a range of shadecloth colours and shade levels for varying sun protection with a special clip being used to achieve a neat finish.
PERGOLA SHADE BLADE™
The innovative Shade Blade system is perfect as a more permanent option to create natural filtered light. Attaching to your pergola as an angled, fixed blade arrangement, the Shade Blade system provides light and breeze while protecting you from the sun. Receive protection from light rain with the unique blade design’s small gutter. If you need additional privacy, you can have the Shade Blade installed as a side screen, however the support post centres should be a maximum of 1.2 metres apart when installed as a side screen.
THE OUTBACK ADVANTAGE:
- Visit a store for a consultation or have a Stratco patio expert come to you
- Each construction kit is manufactured for your individual needs
- Available with a great selection of on-trend features that can be included from the
Outback® Evolution range
- Invest in market leading designs and innovative aesthetics
- Large spans provide a clear, uncluttered appearance
- Achieve a tidy and clean appearance with hidden fixings and enclosed framework
- Tested and certified by Stratco and Independent Engineers for peace of mind
- Available as a DIY installation package or have it installed by an Authorised Outback Dealer
GENUINE PEACE OF MIND
Know that your investment in a durable Stratco Outback is secure with the protection of a 15 year structural warranty as well as a one year installation warranty when installed by Mannix. All products in the Stratco Outback range have been stringently engineered and assessed to comply with all relevant Australian Standards. All major components are made from strong high tensile steel, while the fixings and brackets are galvanised for a long usable life and to protect from harsh Australian conditions.
SUPPLY & INSTALLATION’ IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Looking for a no fuss no muss installation? We can visit your home and custom design, supply and install your pergola for you!
- Mannix is an Authorised Outback Dealer that can do it all
- Receive a free, no commitment in-home consultation with one of our industry experts that can answer any of your questions
- Our professionals are fully licensed and insured
- Efficient, friendly service
DIY IN-STORE DESIGN CONSULTATION
Looking for the perfect D.I.Y patio project instead? Come for an in-store consultation to see one of our experts that can tailor exactly what you’re looking for.